Tales From Normal, Mn.--FICTION

Tales from Normal, Mn. Headline News---FICTION

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

No Sales Awards: No Raises; Just Extra Pottie Breaks in Normal, Mn.: Tales from Normal, MN.:FICTION

Some of my best friends are now getting older...I know that is hard to believe...but I have really been shaken getting some of the recent texts from the guys at Betty Lou's Coffee Shop in Normal, Mn, where all the fishermen meet each morn to have coffee before going out to catch bass...and maybe a walleye if they are lucky. They texted me today that the local manufacturing company announced a new compensation program, where nobody will get any raises, nobody will get any health care, nobody will get any vacation...but the very best of the best in sales will get extra pottie breaks.... This has left me speechless...I know that is hard to believe.

No comments: